Steel Construction New Zealand Inc. (SCNZ) is a member based association.
We aim to:
- Increase awareness of structural steel applications in construction.
- Foster excellence in the design and construction of structural steelwork.
- Facilitate training and career development in steel construction.
We offer benefits and discounts to our members in the following areas:
(1) Design Support Services
- Free Technical Queries Line
- Free Preliminary Design Services
- Specialist Consulting
- Technical Dispute Resolution Assistance
- Design Guides and Software
(2) SCNZ Business Support
- Central Government Representation
- Sustainable Steel Construction Charter
- Council and Steering Group Representation
- Free Members Web Page on our Website
- Invitation to our Members Events
(3) Educational Development
- Trades@School Programme
- Careers in Steel Programme
- Steel Construction Courses
- Qualifications and Standards Development
- Licensed Builder Practitioner Development
(4) SCNZ Publications
- Free Bi-Monthly Newsletter
- Steel Advisor Compendium