The SCNZ Young Achiever of the Year celebrates excellence amongst outstanding employee and spotlights on careers in the structural steel industry. The Award acknowledges people whose skills, drive, and willingness to learn and work hard has helped them to achieve outstanding outcomes; it recognises well-rounded employees who demonstrate not only talent and good attitude, but display traits important to the industry – commitment, innovation and agility.
- The winner will be presented with a trophy, certificate and $1,000 in prize money.
- Give recognition to an employee who has contributed to your business and/or achieved success and/or overcome a personal challenge.
- Gain recognition for your employee’s skills and commitment.
- Foster confidence in your employee and their abilities.
- Take the opportunity to pit your employee against their peers and see how they measure up.
- Be employed by an SCNZ Member at the time of judging and award presentation.
- Entrants must be endorsed by their employee
- Must be under 30 years old as of 01/05/2021
- Not eligible for entry into the SCNZ Apprentice of the Year award.
- Be available to attend the Awards Presentation.
Thank you to the Young Achiever of the Year 2021 Sponsor: