- contact our in-house technical desk
- access our specialist Design Support Service for building specifiers
- subscribe to the Steel Advisor series of reference articles
- enjoy the benefits of our Steel Fabricator Certification Scheme (under Compliance)
- read presentations/conference handouts from industry experts on issues that are relevant to your business.
SCNZ has developed a range of software packages and spreadsheet tools to aid designers with the efficient and economic design of steel-framed buildings and bridges, which are presented in this section.
Access to the various materials varies. Some are available to purchase, others are only available to members and a small number are free to use. Full details are given on each product page.
If you have any questions or feedback, please contact Michelle Gutierrez-Smith.